Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for regions to conduct an accurate point in time homeless census. With that goal in mind, we have provided the following resources for your convenience:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Administrators
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Surveyors
- Simtech Resources - Cheat sheets, getting started flyers, and other resources to assist with planning and conducting the counts
- HUD Resources - This is the formal guidance that everyone must follow in order to have a count that is compliant with the Federal regulations.
- Instructional Videos - View tutorials of our technology at your own pace.
- Webinars and Trainings - Recordings of the webinars we have conducted to share the tech and answer questions.
- Virtual Support Desk - Our technical support team is here for you if you ever need our help or guidance.
- One-on-One Virtual Trainings - Our professional services agreement includes at least one-hour of direct training for count administrators and/or volunteers. This includes a virtual demonstration of the Counting Us app and the Regional Command Center, followed by a Q&A. These training sessions are designed specifically for count administrators. Contact Us to request your training.