The various roles User Roles available, and the capabilities of each, are as follows:
- Administrator - Anyone who is granted Administrator access has unrestricted access to create other user accounts, manage survey information, create reports, and control count settings.
- Manager - A Manager has all the capabilities of an Administrator except for the ability to create and manage other user accounts or to control the count settings.
- Outreach - This role is created specifically for regions that have licensed the Show the Way outreach app and will grant the user access to information entered by other members of the coordinated-care team.
- User - This role is reserved for a volunteer using the Counting Us app and grants no privileges within the Regional Command Center.
- Regional Administrator - This User Role provides all the capabilities of the Manager role but is restricted to the management of data for all Users who are assigned to a geographic area within your region. This role is only available for clients that have chosen to include the optional Region and Count Team Management feature to spread out the work of managing the count.
Details on how to create and manage user accounts can be found in this FAQ and Regional Administrators can be managed by following the guidance found here.