Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for regions to conduct an accurate point in time homeless census. With that goal in mind, we have provided the following resources for your convenience:
- Technical Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - These are the answers to commonly asked questions that arise for regions that are already using our tools.
- Simtech Resources include cheat sheets, getting started posters, and other resources to assist with planning and conducting the counts.
- HUD Resources - This is the formal guidance that everyone must follow in order to have a count that is compliant with the Federal regulations.
- Instructional Videos - These videos walk you through the technology and can be viewed at your own pace.
- Virtual Support Desk - Our technical support team is here for you if you ever need our help or guidance.
- Office Hours & Learning Labs - We host periodic learning labs / webinars and invite all clients to attend. These labs are held with the intent of sharing recent updates and to answer questions about the usage of the tools.
- One-on-One Virtual Training - Our professional services agreement includes at least one-hour of direct training for count administrators and/or volunteers. Typically this includes a virtual demonstration of both the Counting Us app and the Command Center followed by time for Q&A. This "train the trainer" approach is targeted to count administrators and others who can help support the tech during the night of the count.